all of them jnfkrgnkejngktngkjtnhjtrsh, okay
- 1. What movie can you quote word for word?
The Spongebob Squarepants movie and Mean Girls :P
- 2. What is the funniest thing you have heard a child say?
My little sister once told me that Zuko was sexy.
- 3. What word do you love the sound of?
- 4. If you could make a 30 second speech to the entire world, what would you say?
I’d tell them that 15 minutes could save them 15% or more on car insurance, then geico would love me and pay me millions for commercials and fire the gecko.
- 5. If you were going to die at midnight, what would you be doing at 11: 45pm?
Screaming and crying on the floor, praying to God to change his mind lollol
- 6. How would you live your life if you had a week to live? How would you live your life if you had 5 years left to live? How would you live your life if you were going to live forever?
One week? I’d be flipping out and crying and wallowing in self-pity the whole time because I’m pathetic. Five years, I’d spend the first year freaking out and sinking into a depression, but maybe by year three I’d feel a bit better and go tour the world. Live forever? NO THANKS. I honestly might just kill myself eventually.
- 7. Is a day spent watching movies when you could’ve been working a day wasted or well spent?
Depends on what I had to do that day.
- 8. How do you think of yourself – hero or villain?
Hmm, probably the “jerk with a heart of gold” trope hero. :P I try to do what’s “right” and I think I do for the most part, but on the outside I’m totally bitter and sarcastic and a jerk :P
- 9. Who are you? Names, nationalities, and virtually any other socially-defined attributes do not count. Deep down, who are you?
Idk, an annoying fifteen year old teenage girl? I’m Maureen, I have a half dozen nicknames from my friends, I’m American, but of 100% Irish descent, and I guess deep down I’m just a conflicted mess trying to make it through life like the rest of us.
- 10. If you bumped your car into another car, but nobody saw you do it, would you leave your name and address?
I’m an ass, probably not. I’d feel pretty crappy about it though. Depends how bad it was
- 11. What sound do you love?
This is sooooo cliché, but: rain. :)
- 12. If you could meet any fictional character, who would you choose?
- 13. If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?
Jesus, that’d be pretty sweet.
- 14. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
- 15. If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
Hmmm, maybe I’d like to see something in the past, like the signing of the declaration of independence or cool stuff like that, future would freak me out too much and/or scare me
- 16. What would you name the autobiography of your life?
The Tragedy of the Wasted Oxygen Occupant
- 17. Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best?
Yeah, being in geometry support ‘cause I have a B+ now when I was like failing.
- 18. What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up?
TOY STORY 3 OMG.
- 19. What do you “know now” that you wish you “knew then”?
How much I was going to miss my old gradeschool and my friends there.
- 20. If you had an extra room in your house what would you use it for?
Kicking my little sister the hell out of my room.
- 21. How would you explain love to somebody who had never heard of it before?
Caring about another person to the extent of putting them above yourself.
- 22. Rain or shine?
- 23. Favorite season and why?
I love the fall because the leaves are pretty and the air is so cool and crisp, and the temperature is just right, and everything’s perfect afnkjgnjkng
- 24. If you met an alien who does not have a sense of sight, how would you describe
- the act of seeing?
Aw, jeez, idek, man. I’m too dumb, I’d tell him to ask someone more intelligent, but how would I even communicate, the alien NO WAY would speak English so BYEEEEE
- 25. What is your favorite music lyric?
I loveeee soooooooo many, but the first one that comes to mind is “you can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness” from Somebody That I Used to Know. But like ALL of Mumford & Sons’ songs’ lyrics ARE FLAWLESSLY BEAUTIFUL.
- 26. If you read Harry Potter, how did you become interested in it?
has soul devoured
- 27. Name one celebrity who you think does not deserve the accolades they have received.
80%. Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Justin Bieber, Jay-Z, Kanye West, Ke$ha, blahhh I hate them, sorry :/
- 28. What is the most interesting thing you have learned in the past week?
FRIGGING POTATOES AREN’T IRISH, MY PEOPLE HAVE NOTHING ANYMORE, GOD DAMMIT ALL TO HELL.
- 29. If you could learn one other language than your first language, which would it be and why?
Russian, so I could brag to everyone about how I learned the hardest language.
- 30. Ask your own question I’m too lazy to come up with another one.
how the hell do I even answer that..
NO, OKAY, SCREW THE SYSTEM.
Thanks so much for sending me this though, I appreciate the interest in me!!! :3